Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard #1) by Christina Lauren

Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Review on Goodreads

There's the truth about this book: some people hate it, some love it.
I fall under the latter group, no doubt about that

If you’re looking for something hot steaming, panty dropping, drool worthy...keep reading...



Meet Mr.Ryan in all his badass, bastard glory...


with one and only goal in his executive little panty ripping world...

go get her!

“So here were the facts: I felt possessive of her. Not in a romantic sort of way, but in a "hit her over the head, drag her off by the hair, and f*ck her" way. Like she was my toy and I was keeping the other boys in the sandbox from playing with her. How sick was that? If she ever heard me admit to that, she would cut off my balls and feed them to me."


When desire dictates your every move...




And your life definition is one of a wicked game...



The way to get a woman is a long and a tortuous road...
A road full of obstacles...


But every road has got to end somewhere...


“I was starting to see that this wasn't just sex, and it wasn't something just working out of my system. Sex was just the fastest route to the deeper possession that I needed. I was falling in love with her, and falling to fast and hard to easily find any footing.”

And it's even better when it ends in Paris...
Wicked Book Blog on Facebook

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment