Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Review: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Before I FallBefore I Fall by Lauren Oliver
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Review on Goodreads


What would you do if you had one day left to live?

This story has been quite a heart-wrenching one, for majority of the plot all you hope for is that everything's gonna be alright, the damage will be fixed and there will be a happily ever after. Not in this book.
I was so devastated after reading it, I was about to strangle the author for all the pain she's infused on me. I was taught that the hope dies last but I was highly disapointed by the end of it.




If a situation requires you to take actions you wouldn't take otherwise, you count on being awarded in the end...huh...
My feeling are mixed, even months after reading it.
I didn't quite get the message Lauren Oliver had sent my way, apart from one that there's always a hopeless case we aren't able to help.
It's sad but it's true, I guess...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment