Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: Belong To You by Vi Keeland

Belong To You (Cole, #1)Belong To You by Vi Keeland
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lots of shortcomings that spoiled all the fun is what bugged me the most.
In addition, the plot was cut short which made me crave for more.

Sometimes I had a feeling like:


Then it got better:


And so it went, up and down


It's really disappointing when you're left hanging wondering what happened in the meanwhile.
All things considered, I would recommend 'Belong To You' to everybody who wants to kill time with an entertaining book, because there were a lot of scenes that kept me reading in spite of my frustration for the rest of the book.

Mixed feelings? Well, yes, but still...


Wicked Book Blog on Facebook


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment