Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Review: Infraction (Breach #2) by K.I. Lynn

Infraction (Breach, #2)Infraction by K.I. Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars Review on Goodreads

Infraction, a sequel to Breach brings things to a whole new level.
While starting off as a battle of two stubborn and hurtful souls, it regains its high degree of hotness later on ;)

Nathan's possessive streak and dominating ways were really fun to observe, yet my heart broke for his story. Alongside with his dirty mouth, Lila's newly aquired ability to strike out at the members of the Boob Squad made me grinning like a looney for most times.

"It became obvious that Nathan was rubbing off on me.

And I was learning to fight back"




Jack's sneaky matchmaking grants a prize ;)

"I was too stunned to even say anything. He brought us together. The initiator of the non-fraternization policy in our company."



Nathan's proposal was the most awesome I've ever seen



(Why suddenly the Harry Potter obsession? The book made me remember my old fixation from years before ;)

Evil characters may go to hell, sorry I mean jail. They're one of the reasons the story unwinds though, so I'll let them be, watching the game as it goes. (Still, I'll be chanting in my head: Die, die!)



What's the most important part of the story?

"That’s love.”

Two words, one simple sentence, equaled a truth that rocked me. I was not only in love with Nathan, but Nathan loved me in return."







"When I awoke, I reflected on the dream and realized why it was that Lila was the angel. My time with Grace was up; her thread of life was gone. Lila was hope. She was love, and she was life. She would be my resurrection, and in this new life, the fates would bind me to her and she would make me whole."





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment